Visit www.ndcinfrared.com for more information.
NDC Infrared Engineering is the acknowledged leader in the development and manufacture of no-compromise measurement and control solutions for a wide diversity of manufacturing and process industries.
NDC products fall into two divisions:
- NDC Systems - Measurement, Scanning and Profile Display & Control Systems for the web industries: paper, extrusion, nonwovens, calendering, converting. Key measurements included: thickness, basis weight, caliper, moisture content, coatweight, coating thickness
- NDC Sensors - On-Line and At-Line Gauges for the Measurement of key constituents in Foods, Chemicals & Minerals, Buidling Materials, Pharmaceuticals, Tobacco and Paper & Converting
NDC's business mission is “To provide measurement and control solutions that meet the needs of our customers and enable them to maximize process profitability and product quality. Strive for ever increasing simplicity and convenience in the application of our technology. Maintain our world leadership and reputation for the supply of accurate, reliable, and robust systems and instrumentation."
With over 40 years of proven experience satisfying this mission in the industries we serve, NDC Infrared Engineering today has operations in the USA, China and Europe and manufactuers in two modern facilities in Irwindale, CA and Maldon, UK.
With companies in USA, UK, China, Japan and Germany, as well as India, France, Italy and Brazil, we also benefit from a worldwide network of trained distributors offering commercial and technical support wherever it's required to best serve our customers.
The exceptional growth of NDC over the last four decades is the result of many factors, including:
- Unique Sensor Technologies
- Value-Added Measurement and Control Solutions
- Superior Operator Interface
- Exceptional Reliability in Harsh Environments
- Comprehensive Customer Care, Service and Support
- Worldwide Distribution with representation in Over 60 Countries
We understand that each industry has specific requirements due to the product characteristics and the processing environment. Our success has grown from the development of dedicated measurement solutions for each industry and each application, achieving no-compromise performance in the most demanding of processes.
NDC Infrared Engineering benefits from having its own Optics manufacturing capability: NDC Optics manufactures optical interference filters and specialized optical coatings for NDC's infrared gauges.
The company is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2000